t and run. They ran and jump in the motel room, until Alexis barfed on her way to the bathroom. Dallin watched in horror, then looked at us... and commenced to barfing as well. We (Jonathan and I) were totally disgusted, but could only laugh. We cleaned it up the best we could, but I feel sorry for who ever stayed there after us. Tuesday (December 23 drive, drive, drive and hit snow storm in Evanston, WY... White knuckle it all the way to my sister's house. ARRIVE at 7:00 P.M. Exhausted and Excited. Tomorrow's CHRISTMAS EVE! We will miss all of our friends in Michigan, but excited to start a new adventure here in Utah.Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Craziest Week and a half...
t and run. They ran and jump in the motel room, until Alexis barfed on her way to the bathroom. Dallin watched in horror, then looked at us... and commenced to barfing as well. We (Jonathan and I) were totally disgusted, but could only laugh. We cleaned it up the best we could, but I feel sorry for who ever stayed there after us. Tuesday (December 23 drive, drive, drive and hit snow storm in Evanston, WY... White knuckle it all the way to my sister's house. ARRIVE at 7:00 P.M. Exhausted and Excited. Tomorrow's CHRISTMAS EVE! We will miss all of our friends in Michigan, but excited to start a new adventure here in Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Please don't tell me my moving experience will be like that. ;) Crazy snow. No rooms. Puking kids. Oh, Holli! You are one tough cookie! You are missed already. And your fish is still alive. Phew! It had a rough couple of days when I was starting to wonder... lol!
We miss you!! I hope life is good in Utah. I'm so excited to see you when we come out there! (Feb. 7th)
Glad to hear you made it safely! Sounds like quite a trip. At least you won't be making it again any time soon...
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment